Extending 1 PC to 30 users
VCloudpoint help client extends 1 desktop to 30 users
vCloudpoint zero client is a network computer terminal that effectively allows multiple users to simultaneously share the untapped resources of a PC desktop while still providing users with the same PC experience.
The vCloudPoint device is referred to as a zero client in comparison to thin client and PC. It contains no moving parts but only the necessary hardware & firmware to initialize a conversation with the network, begin network protocol processes, and display desktop output. It centralises all software, processes, and management to just what is running on the host, leaving little more than a keyboard, mouse and monitor at a user’s desk. As a result, it requires no endpoint management software, no local driver to install, no patch management, and no local operating system licensing fees or updates. The device consumes very little power and is tamper-resistant and completely incapable of storing any data locally, providing a more secure endpoint.
Replace desktops with vCloudPoint zero clients S100, Save:
- Power consumption.
- Maintenance cost.
- Future up-gradation.
- Total cost of Ownership.
vMatrix Server Manager Software
vMatrix Server Manager software provides the most powerful yet easiest-to-deploy multifunctional system. It also manages to share solution without sacrificing desktop experience and delivers the best TCO. vCloudPoint zero clients, combined with vMatrix software, provides an innovative way of desktop computing — Computer Sharing, which delivers the same personal desktop experience to users at a fraction of the cost of a typical personally built PC, while still offering a variety of benefits over PCs.
The functions performed by vMatrix Server Manager software include:
- Giving the administrator complete visibility into the OS, CPU, memory, storage, networking and other critical elements of the host computer;
- Creating and managing user accounts & password;
- Authorizing users to access specific desktop session;
- Discovering vCloudPoint zero clients and USB peripherals;
- Monitoring and controlling end user desktops;
- Configuring user USB, audio, resolution, video, etc;
- Broadcasting the administrator’s desktop to the end users;
- Controlling privacy and visibility of disk partitions to users;
- Providing a communication path for administrators & users through the integrated Chatting Room;
- Keeping down user and administration behavior;